7 Fun facts about SIP Trunking and VoIP
We have all the knowledge there is to know about SIP Trunk and VoIP but let’s dive more into the fun facts about these 2 great services!
- Before ISDN (Integrated Service Digital Network) came about in 1988, over a hundred years ago it used to be called POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service)
- You can run but you cannot hide, with VoIP offering a feature called “Find me, follow me” allows you to add additional phone lines to forward a call which then dials to allow external number. Example: Dial your VoIP line & Follow-me to your cell phone. Great for sale agents.
- Let’s say a location of yours loses connection, and there are no more lines available, well luckily SIP Trunking makes it easy to reroute to a location that is available with a strong connection.
- When big clients need to reach you at anytime of the day, you can give them their own VoIP number, that way the service and connection is quicker as well as better quality. For it to be the easiest for the both of you! Order a DID (Direct Inward Dialing) number that is directly routed to you personally.
- Skype actually uses VoIP technology for all calls that are made. Why not set up to business class service with QuestBlue Accelerate at wholesale rates.
- What is the difference between VoIP calls and landline calls? Regular calls use between 300Hz-3400Hz. Where for VoIP calls have a higher call quality of up to 7000Hz!
- We do everything we can to make sure every customer is satisfied with how the sound of audio and video, which is why over 90% of SIP users are satisfied with the quality it gives them and stick to SIP Trunks which leads to also saving hundreds on their phone bill.
Now that you know the 7 fun facts, let’s get started!