QuestBlue is seeking eager and creative Software Developers to join our growing team. If you are a team player and looking to be part of a big solution where your opinion counts, you may be a good fit.
– Design and implement frameworks and libraries allowing QuestBlue to scale our development for our applications
– Own the responsibility of your work, including testing, and the ability to maintain
– Creatively coming up with solutions quickly from design to deployment where customer requests are fulfilled
– Be part of the solution for next generation apps for iPhone, Apple Desktop, Android, Windows Desktop
– Reworking previous code that needs improvement to enhance scale on the fly technologies
– 2+ Years of documentable experience
– Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Experience preferred.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work with a team while bringing your personal experience to the table
– Understanding of best practices with object-oriented development and design
Knowledge of database technologies
– Being part of a company where your attitude can determine your altitude
– Excellent opportunity for a Software Developer to join an experienced team and build a strong foundation
– Constantly learning, paid trainings on industry related items
– Annual ClueCon developers trainings
– This position is based in Cary, NC. This position does not offer relocation or remote at home work.
– United Health Care medical available with employee contribution
– Paid Federal Holidays *Specific Holidays Published
– Vacation Time / Two weeks earned in the first year
Location: Cary, NC
Details: Software Developer / SaaS Telecommunication Company
Posted: September 2021