QuestBlue is seeking a Technical Support Level 1 candidate to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers, diagnose and troubleshoot software/hardware problems, help our customers configure applications and programs in the telecommunications industry.
To be qualified for this role, you should have 1-3 years work in a relevant field. Certifications in Networking and Linux a plus. Technical Support responsibilities include resolving network issues through daily interaction with customers and other team members effectively supporting our client’s technical needs ensuring prompt and accurate customer service and client satisfaction
– Located in Cary, North Carolina, QuestBlue is a leading telecommunications software company
– Year over year growth is fueling our demand for more programming capacity
– Do you have a passion for programming, want your opinion to matter? Join us today for a fast-paced environment and a great team to be a part of!
– Provide technical assistance to customers via phone, ticketing system and email.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot technical issues, accounts setup and PBX applications.
– Install, upgrade telecom hardware/software systems (QEMU / Linux VMs)
– Assisting with Virtual/ physical Servers -Machine Management.
– Documenting technical knowledgebase to provide solution base FAQ’s for customer training and support.
– Assisting with API implementation for clients through our customer portal.
– College experience, associate degree or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
– Proven work experience as a Desktop/IT Help Desk or similar role.
– Familiarity with remote desktop applications and ticketing systems.
– Basic knowledge of Networking and Linux Operating Systems. (desirable)
– Analytical thinking, problem-solving and excellent communications skills.
– Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
– Knowledge of Asterisk or other opensource telecom software (desirable)
– Knowledge of network security practices, firewalls, IPTABLES in Linux (desirable)
– Demonstrate a strong organization, prioritization skills and strong work ethic.
– Enthusiastic with a passion for technology and efficient with time management skills.
– Being part of a company where your attitude can determine your altitude
– Excellent opportunity for a Software Developer to join an experienced team and build a strong foundation
– Constantly learning, paid trainings on industry related items
– Annual ClueCon developers trainings
– This position is based in Cary, NC. This position does not offer relocation or remote at home work.
– United Health Care medical available with employee contribution
– Paid Federal Holidays *Specific Holidays Published
– Vacation Time / Two weeks earned in the first year
Location: Cary, NC
Details: Software Developer / SaaS Telecommunication Company
Posted: September 2021